Dec 9, 2020
What's keeping me busy lately? Chocolate chip cookies. Both baking, and eating them. Here's the recipe:
White sugar (100g)
Brown Sugar (150g)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1) Mix the white sugar, brown sugar, Melted butter and salt.
2) Crack in 1 egg and add vanilla extract. Mix well.
3) Sift together the flour and baking soda in. Mix well.
4) Add chocolate, mix well.
5) Cover bowl with a wrap and put in fridge for 1-24hrs.
6) Bake at 175C for 10-15min.
7) Let it cool for 15min when done.